Wednesday, August 25, 2010

To My Hubby on Our Anniversary

Four years ago today, we made a very important promise to each other...


It was a simple promise...or so it seemed at the time. We promised to fulfill each other's dreams and then we sealed that promise with a kiss...


All I ever dreamed of was becoming a wife and a mother. But with those dreams came other dreams...like the dream of becoming a stay-at-home mom, the dream of having a beautiful home to call our own, the dream of having friends and family close by, and most of all, the dream of a marriage that would be strong enough to last forever...

And sweetie...in only 4 years...you have managed to fulfill every single one of my dreams and more. You have given me everything I have ever asked for and even though we still have forever to hold up our promise, I know that we can do it....together :-)


Happy Anniversary babe. I love you more than words can possibly say :-)

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Very nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your wedding pictures! beautiful! :) Happy Anniversary guys! I hope you get a kid free hour or two to enjoy each other's company!

    ReplyDelete