Friday, October 8, 2010

Eco-Friendly Friday: The $25 Winner!!!!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!! I just selected the winner for the $25 gift card from Reuseit.com and the lucky environmentalist is...


commenter #7 TRICIA!!

Congratulations! Please send your full name and shipping information to adailydoseofdavis@gmail.com and I will pass it along to Reuseit :-)

As a special thanks to everyone who entered, I would just like to share a FREE SHIPPING code that is good until Sunday. Just enter OCTSHIP50 at checkout. You know...just incase you want to spend $25 of your own money :-)

Have a great day everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I've never won anything like this before. Yay! I think I've only entered one other blog contest in the last three years.

    Thank you, Jen for hosting the giveway and Thank you, Reuseit! New shopping bags here I come!

    ...okay, maybe I'm just a little too excited... :)

    ReplyDelete