Friday, October 8, 2010

I am Just Plain SPOILED This Year!

One of the things I love best about birthdays is getting mail. I'm talking about actual snail mail. The only things I get in the mail most days are bills or coupons from the Gap. So when I see a pretty envelope or the return address of one of my friends, I always get a wave of excitement. So...imagine my CRAZY excitement when I got not one, but TWO special deliveries today...


My BFF Tiffany sent me this GORGEOUS "30 is the new 20" wine glass. Now, you KNOW I will be drinking from this every time I have wine (which is a lot. Ha!)


Thank you so much for thinking of me on my birthday Tiff!!! Love and miss you soooooooo much!!

And then, my two dear friends Mary Kay and Marie (who are the BEST at sending me cards all year long) sent me these BEAUTIFUL roses...


Can't you just smell them through the picture? They really brightened my day today. Thank you girls SO MUCH for sending these and thinking of me. I love you and can't wait to see for a lunch sometime very soon :-)

Gosh...what a fabulous way to start my birthday weekend! I am so spoiled :-)

4 comments:

  1. What great surprises (and friends) you have)!!! Let the birthday weekend begin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I love getting mail!

    I love that glass. I have one in the martini shape and they have TONS of designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen- Just wanted to wish you a Happy 30th Birthday! I hope you enjoy your birthday weekend and being spoiled...you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Love those glasses. Happy 30th!!!!!

    ReplyDelete