Saturday, October 30, 2010

Introducing Brynn & Cora

My BFF Tara had a VERY special delivery arrive on Tuesday!!


Brynn Abigail and Cora Ann arrived happy and healthy...


Even though they were about 3 weeks early, Brynn weighed 6 lbs 4 oz, an Cora weighed 5 lbs 15 oz.

* Don't the girls look so sweet in the hats my mom knitted? *

Mommy and babies are home today and everyone is doing well :-)


Big brother Connor is just over the moon for his new baby sisters...


I know that the weeks ahead will be busy to say the least...but having the girls home safe and healthy is a true blessing. Tara is one of the most wonderful mothers I know and if anyone can handle these new bundles...it's her.

But I know that having twins is scary for her. It would be for anyone!! So all of you mommies (or grandmas, aunts, friends, etc.) of twins out there...do you have any advice? Any tricks for managing things? Any organizational tips? Scheduling tips? SLEEPING tips? I know Tara would appreciate any and all advice as she starts her new life as a mommy of 3 :-)

CONGRATS again Tara and family!!! I am here for you whenever you need me! Can't wait to see you and the girls soon! Lots of love!!!

3 comments:

  1. Those little girlies are down right adorable!

    Congrats on the new babies Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Tara! They are beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Tara, they are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete