Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NO Material

So my Martha Stewart post didn't do it for you, huh? I could hear the crickets chirping and I might have heard a quiet "boo!". It was a stretch....I know. A desperate attempt at keeping the "daily" in my blog title. But the truth is...I literally had NOTHING to talk about last night. I have a thousand things on my mind, but none worth blogging about. And if they are worth it...I have already blogged about them in the past few weeks. So when I am left with NO material...I turn to the one woman I know has something fun to talk about.

But now that I have exhausted the one Martha Stewart post I allow myself each month, I realize that I have to face the music. As much as I LOVE blogging and chatting online, I need to get a few things done. Obviously, I can't blog and clean my house. Or blog and grade papers. Or blog and entertain my fabulous house guest. Or blog and run a 5K. Trust me...if I could I would.

So as much as it pains me to say this..I am going to use a few bloggy "sick days" and give myself a long weekend off. I do have a post scheduled for Eco-Friendly Friday, but other than that, I won't be back until Sunday. But if you can wait it out with me, I promise I will have a TON of fun stuff to post about :-) Until then friends...

3 comments:

  1. We all need bloggy breaks! :) Enjoy yours! Rest up and have a nice long weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read Chelsi's blog and how awesome for you two to get to visit! I'm so jealous! haha!

    Have fun and can't wait to hear all about it when you return! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good bloggy break! Come back soon :)

    ReplyDelete