Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Christmas Card for Everyone!

Now that my Christmas cards have been mailed, I can finally reveal the beautiful card I made at Shutterfly this year...


It's sort of a mix of pictures, but my brother was nice enough to take the group shot of the kids. Howie didn't make it on our Christmas card last year and I felt kind of guilty. So I made sure to include him this year. I wish I could have done a better job photoshopping his weird night-vision eyes but oh well...it still turned out super cute :-)

I wish it were easy enough (and inexpensive enough) to send everyone I know a Christmas card this year. But since I can't do that, I hope this post will serve as a Christmas greeting from our family to yours :-) Merry Christmas friends and family!!!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And your right, Christmas cards are so much fun, but expensive! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops...I meant "you're". And I used to teach! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so precious! and always important to include the pets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! We did the exact same card. Last year was the first year that we didn't have our Yorkies on our cards. They are back this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i saw that your doing a bay blog sale how exciting..... i just added baby stuff into my blogsale

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet :) What a precious family you have!

    ReplyDelete