Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Little Things That Made Me Happy Today

1.) I booked Addie's 3rd birthday party at the bouncy house (again) and came up with the CUTEST theme! Bouncing Ballerinas...it's going to be "tutu" cute :-)

2.) Tried this sinfully delicious brownie recipe from one of my favorite blogs, Clover Lane, and they were SPECTACULAR!!!


3.) We've had no time-outs today! New household record :-)

4.) We booked our trip to DISNEY!!!!!!!! This may be the most exciting part of my day.

5.) Tonight I get to have a "Mommy's Night Out" with my SIL Dana and one of our old friends from grade school. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Did anyone else do anything fun today?

7 comments:

  1. I got to visit with Addie and Blake but I didn't get any brownies! Good thing you made them AFTER I left!!! Oh, and I got to watch you book our Disney trip! Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not unless almost getting in a car accident on the way to teachers institute counts. maybe tomorrow will be better. glad you had a great day! love the birthday theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute theme for a birthday! Your day sounds way more fun than mine. It included lots of wiping noses, coughs, and tears. Sick almost one year old and mommy is not too fun. My son and I did have a pretty intense Wii competition though.

    Check out my blog...I'm going to be making some ballerina flower clips for my cousin's little girls. Pink polka dots and a ballet embellishments:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to preschool and played with gak and scissors and painted and read a book. But no brownies for me! Enjoy your night out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo those brownies look great! Glad you had a great day, and got Disney booked. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a great day! No time outs...that's awesome!

    Hey, my word verification is "flitie"

    Don't ballerinas flit and fly and float??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for you that you're going to Disney! Oh, and I want to make those brownies, I read her post about them too... Yummmm O!

    ReplyDelete