Friday, January 21, 2011

Weekly Calendar Ideas: Part 2

After WAY too much searching on the internet, I have found several super cute ideas for weekly calendars that I just can't decide between.

I first found these adorable Days of the Week Magnets on Etsy...


I have so many cute notepads, I thought this might be a great way to organize my week. I can just jot down info on notebook pages and then stick them under the day magnet. I thought this might also be neat if you had a form or other loose paper that was for a particular day. I also like the addition of a "Menu" and "Do Not Forget" magnet :-)

Another great weekly option (that my friend Amy told me to look into) is this Style Tile System from Pottery Barn Teen...


The size of the dry erase week calendar is PERFECT for my space in the kitchen, and I love that it is simple and clean...that way I can spice it up with different color markers.

The dry erase calendar is certainly a more eco-friendly option (especially since you can get refillable dry erase markers from Reuseit.com), but I do love me a cute notepad. I saw this weekly calendar pad on Etsy and just had to include it in my list...


As I was googling DIY calendars, I came across countless sites that had how-to instructions for making your own dry erase board out of an old picture frame. I thought this was a SUPER cute idea, even if it was just for a weekly menu board. I have a TON of scrapbook supplies in my basement, along with a ridiculous amount of old picture frames that I can't part with...so I decided to whip something up to see how it worked. This picture isn't the best because I used my phone, but here is how my weekly menu planner turned out...


Obviously, you can get a lot more creative and thanks to my friend Chelsi's suggestions, I thought it might be fun to actually make seasonal menu planners. I just found some cute Valentine's Day paper and I might just have to make one for February :-)

I am not sure if a picture frame dry erase board will do the trick for my weekly schedule, but I am going to play around with some ideas this weekend and I will be sure to post my (hopefully) organized refrigerator door on Sunday. That is after we all watch the Bears kick the Packers booties. Ha!

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love these ideas to, I need to head on over to Etsy. There is a Blogger Award waiting for you over on my page. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen- Love how cute your weekly meal planner is. You are so crafty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the meal planner! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I like those sticker ideas but I like the notepad too!!

    ReplyDelete