Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Tara!!!!

It is amazing to think about how much has changed in the years that we have been friends.

We spent our free time chit-chatting over wine...


We were tan and in-shape...


We still had excuses to get dressed up...


We went for nights on the town and drank from penis straws...


We owned...and wore...sexy lingerie...


And we had style...


And now, my dear friend, we have entered the world of tacky sweaters...


And no matter how many times we try to rekindle our youth by wearing Twilight t-shirts and standing in line for opening day movies...


Even when we are pregnant and have to pee 36 times during the movie...


There is still no denying the fact that our days of perfect tans, ample free time, and stylish clothes are over...for now :-) But at least if we are going to enter the nerdiest stage of our lives, we are going to enter it together. Just like we have with every other important event in our lives.


I am so lucky to have a friend that I can share so many things with...


And when we are even older than we are now (gasp), looking back on the births of our sweet babies...



We will say, "My gosh...we looked freaking GREAT back then!"

I really hope you have a wonderful, RELAXING birthday mama. Wish I could be there to celebrate with you :-) Hearts and tacos girlfriend!!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Tara! Hope you enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet post! I can't believe we've known each other for so long, and I do remember thinking I was so fat back then. If old me could only see new me! :)
    I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful friend to share stories, laughs, and cries with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Tara! You deserve a fabulous evening out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your friend! Love all the pics!

    Wanted to let you know that you have an award over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! It is so cool to look back at pictures through different seasons of life! :o)

    ReplyDelete