Monday, February 21, 2011

Note to Self...

When you try to be "the fun aunt" and order your niece...


And your daughter...


Their own strawberry milkshakes after dance class, you are pretty much kissing naptime goodbye for the day. As it turns out, milkshakes are like Starbucks for kids. I've never seen two little chics with more energy in my life! Well except for Dana and I when we were their age. Ha!!

Now...speaking of being an aunt...by this time tomorrow I will know if I am gaining another niece or nephew!!! AHHH!!! I have already texted my SIL Meagan to tell her how excited I am for her appointment. You'd think I was the one pregnant or something.

Don't even think about it.

So stay tuned friends! I will be back with the exciting news tomorrow! I am told they have a very cute way of sharing the news with us via e-mail :-) Woohoo!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to find out either. I was thinking the reveal was today. Oh well, one more day of waiting won't kill us out here in blogland!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean, I can't wait either. I have a sickness.

    :-) Ok, back to Dexter.


    This is all your fault. :-D

    ReplyDelete