Monday, February 28, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Lots of spring cleaning going on around here! I was SICK TO DEATH of looking at snowflakes, so I thought it was time to spruce up the old blog tonight. But like with any cleaning project, I found a lot more mess than I realized was there. Old links, old pictures, disorganization...blah! So I am spending my "blog time" this evening doing some spring cleaning and I hope to have a fresh, organized site by tomorrow (or the day after :-)

And then...it's Addie's birthday week which means there will be lots of fun posts ahead :-) I've also made some (but not much) progress in the sleep department thanks to all of your wonderful suggestions! I think it's just going to take some time to get into this new routine but I have faith that we will get there. More to come...

5 comments:

  1. I am SO over winter. I have been in clean mode too. While B napped yesterday I attacked his room and re organized everything. What room next??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so neat and clean! I really need to do some spring cleaning on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring cleaning.. could that mean another BLOG SALE???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good babe! Chuckled at the blog sale comment! ;) I have SEVEN garbage bags of clothes ready to go to goodwill. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is good to do spring cleaning not only in your house but in your life sometimes. I am looking forward for pictures from your daughter's birthday. Regards from me and End of Tenancy Cleaning

    ReplyDelete