Sunday, March 6, 2011

Addie's Bouncing Ballerina Party Recap!

Today was Addie's Bouncing Ballerina party and she wasn't out of bed 5 minutes before she was begging me to put on her new outfit...


Is she not the cutest ballerina you have ever seen? I think Aunt Meagan agrees...


We headed out a little early today so that we could get to the bouncy house to set up all our cute cupcakes...


Poor Blake was still half asleep from the car ride...


And Addie was a little sad that none of her friends were there yet...


But good old Blakester came to wait with her...


And before she knew it...Nia was there! She greeted all of her friends with a great big hug...



Everyone came all decked out in their tutus. Big sister Gracie even found a tutu to fit Evie...


And man was she ADORABLE toddling around today...


It's really hard to say who had more fun playing around this afternoon. I know Audrey had a great time...


But there were still two chics that partied like rockstars. Miss Kennedy...


And the birthday girl...


These two were unstoppable...


Megan joined in on the fun too...


But Addie...


And Kennedy...


Owned that bouncy house today. Ha!

It really was so fun watching all the girls play in their tutus...


And I think they enjoyed playing in them too...


But lets not forget about all the cute studs we had at the party too. Presley had a lot of fun sliding with his mama (my cousin Kris)...


And Blake had a ton of fun exploring...



Cole came ready to party too...


And after Blake was done sliding with Nana...



Him and his buddy went for a little walk...


My boy Nolan was there too, but he didn't leave the bouncy much. He was having a blast!


After an hour of jumping, I could see the kids looking for something else to do. Addie and Audrey discovered all the games...


And Uncle Ryan helped her win a bunch of tickets.


The older kids weren't the only ones getting restless. When I looked down and saw my little clinger hanging on my leg...I knew it was time.


So we rounded everyone up for a few pictures. Here is my Mom, my Grams, my SIL Meagan and in that cute little baby bump is my newest nephew!! Next year HE will be here for Addie's party!!


And speaking of the boys, here is Eric hanging with my Gram's boyfriend Richard...


Me and my BFF Linsey (who I have to thank for many of these pictures. Or maybe I should thank her hubby Jon since he actually took them :-)


We tried really hard to get all the kids together for a picture, but it was a joke...


So we let them loose. No sense in fighting it :-)


The only one who actually took time to smile for me was Brennan. What a little sweetie :-)


All the parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends and grandparents were pretty patient for their picture too...mostly because I didn't make them move :-)


After pictures, it was time for Addie's FAVORITE part of the day...


Her smile was so big while everyone sang, "Happy Birthday". It was precious.


And when everyone was done singing, she blew all 3 of her candles out in one breath.)


Then it was time to chow down.


I'm not sure who enjoyed their cupcake more. Cole...


Brennan...


Kennedy...


Or the birthday girl :-) I am pretty sure she would have just sat and ate cupcakes the whole time if I would have let her. But we had more exciting things to do next...


Like open PRESENTS! She got so many great gifts this year.


This was definitely a Disney and Play-Doh birthday for Addie. She got some great Play-Doh sets...


And a TON of great Disney stuff. She got new Disney princess shoes and sandals, a Royal princess Castle, a Tinkerbell grooming set, some t-shirts and of course, PJs and nightgowns...her favorite. Nana and Papa Muller even bought her this dress-up nightgown. SO cute...


And she got this sweet plush Rapunzel doll...which she is currently sleeping with :-)



As much as Addie loves to open gifts, she often gets a little side tracked and wants to stop and open each gift as she unwraps them. For instance, she wanted to stop opening gifts today so that she could go outside with her new bubbles from Gracie, Evie and Presley...


We were able to convince her to open one more gift...


But then it was time to color. It's a good thing I had so many great helpers or we would have never gotten through presents :-)


But once we were home, she wanted to go through all of her gifts one by one. So we opened our Princess Castle from Mima and Papa Steve first...


Scratch that...we tried on our new ballerina jammies from Aunt Meagan and Uncle Ryan the minute we walked in the door...


And then we tried on our North Face coat from Nana and Papa Mueller


And our Monkey Raincoat from Aunt Dana and Uncle Kevin...


Then we spent a little time in our tent from Great Nana...


And played with our Play-Doh caddy from Uncle Joe...


And finally...we snuggled back up with Rapunzel :-)


But before bedtime, Papa wanted to come over for a little visit. He didn't get to go to Addie's party because of his eye recovery, but he couldn't let the day go by without seeing his little girl. She was SO HAPPY to see him...


Right now my princess is sound asleep in her bed and I am setting up our kitchen for her birthday breakfast date with Audrey and Cole. My cousin-in-law Katie is bringing the kids over before ballet so that we can have some waffles and celebrate some more. Afterall, tomorrow is Addie's actual birthday which means there is more fun ahead!

Before I turn in tonight, I just want to thank all of our friends and family that came out to Addie's party today. I can't tell you how much it means to me to have so many wonderful people in our lives. The love and generosity that everyone showed today was incredible and we appreciate it more than you know. We love you all!!!!

5 comments:

  1. We love you too! I'm so happy that Addie had a wonderful party. She was so sweet today. I still can't believe that she is 3 already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so happy that i was able to stop by to see my little girl. I could not let the day go by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great recap!!! So glad that she had a great time and got so spoiled! Holy Play Dough, man!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that outfit is amazing! love all the tutus!

    ReplyDelete