Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm No Movie Critic...

Nor do I claim to be. I have been to a lot of movies that I thought were awesome, but got horrible reviews. Hello...Twilight anyone? Bad reviews normally don't shy me away from seeing movies, which is a good thing because I am going to see Red Riding Hood with my SIL Diana tonight...


This poor movie has been BEAT UP in reviews. And not just by professionals, but also by friends who I normally turn to when everyone else says a movie sucks. You'd think this would make me shy away from it but for some strange reason, I am more interested in seeing it now! I want to know if it is really as bad as everyone says.

Plus...I gotta be honest. The Apple Pie Gal and I haven't been out together in...well...YEARS...I think? So to sit down with her, eat some popcorn and drink some cherry Coke, and talk about how awesome or horrible this movie is seems like a fun night no matter what.

* Please note that this movie night was made possible by Nana. Thanks to her coming over today to watch the kids while I caught up on some school work that I would have had to bury myself in tonight, I will now be able bury myself in junk food and bad cinematography :-) Thanks Nana! Love you!

4 comments:

  1. Have fun! And the kids were great today! Glad I could help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Junk food makes all things good again! ;)

    See you shortly and looking forward to it, reviews or not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you liked it!! I thought it was cute and really liked it (although not the ending lol). Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I really want to see this! Let us know what you thought!

    ReplyDelete