Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Update on Daddy-O

Hi friends! Thank you all SO much for keeping my Dad in your thoughts and prayers today. He is home resting right now and the Doctor said the surgery went very well. Now we have to play the waiting game for a while to see how much vision he regains in that eye. Everyone is hopeful that he will make a full recovery, as long as he sticks to the "rules". I am bringing him some beef tips and rice tomorrow to lift his spirits so I will be sure to update more after his follow-up appointment in the morning.

Thanks again everyone!! I'm off to teach! Hope you had a fabulous Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Well that's good news! I hope everything turns out well for your Pops.
    I had to comment on the beef tips and rice. That is one of Pat's favorite meals ever, and I don't like it. We order beef tips from the Schwan guy, and Pat eats the whole thing (that should probably serve four people) by himself!

    ReplyDelete