Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You Asked For It...

So I am going to give it. One FINAL blog sale!

Okay...it might not be my last blog sale ever, especially since some day, when my friends and family members stop having babies and I quit loaning out my goods, I will have a baby/kid blog sale like I promised. But for a while, this will be my LAST blog sale because I simply won't have anything left to git rid of!

Whenever Lent rolls around, I start getting the urge to simplify. I feel guilty that I have so many things in my home (clothes especially) that go unused or unworn and I want to finally rid myself of these things once and for all. I always first try to find things that I can donate to charity or good causes. Those things are the first to go. But then what's left is usually a lot of clothes that I spent too much money on and never wear. So that's where my blog sales come in. We have a lot of saving to do this year for various things so to me, this is the best way to let go of some of these items.

Everything I have for sale this go around is Spring/Summer clothes, shoes and accessories. I still need some time to get all photos uploaded, but I assure you that I am working hard and I will have it up VERY soon. I also have a few friends and family members contributing items so there will be a lot of different sizes. And I don't know for sure, but there may be a Coach item or two. Just sayin...

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!

7 comments:

  1. I may just have a few purses to put up. Not many coaches but other awesome ones! The majority of them are like new condition! Could be because of my addiction to purses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do. Not. Tease. Me.


    :-)

    Can not wait!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo...exciting! Can't wait to check it out!

    Love the new look too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh jeeze... I must refrain. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did I miss it!? I hope not!! TRUST me! I will be a loyal buyer (again) ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete