Thursday, April 7, 2011

All Fixed Up

I am happy to report that Mr. Howard is home and recovering from his big day.


The vet said everything went great and our little man should be back to his old self in no time. They had to shave his little chicken leg, which makes him look extra pathetic. He is also on a bunch of pain meds so he has just been stumbling around all night looking for a place to get comfortable. I found him in my closet a while ago and I have a feeling that's where he is going to stay. Poor bugger. But at least he made it through and will finally be on the mend :-)

Ahhh...it has been one BUSY week around here!!!!! But tomorrow I get to go get my hair done (FINALLY) and that will be a super way to end my long week. Plus...If I am going to come in dead last at the Shamrock Shuffle this Sunday, I need to at least have cute hair :-)

6 comments:

  1. I love his little chicken leg! Hope he is up and going soon! Nana may need to take him in the Bob with Blake one day this weekend. Only dog I know who loves going for walks in the stroller and NEVER jumps out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sad, poor Howie. It's never fun to see our animals through stuff like that. Hope he gets feeling better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad he's okay! His little chicken leg is very cute. Enjoy getting your hair done & good luck at your race this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that Howie is okay! I was thinking about him yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor little guy! Glad to hear that he is doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Howie!! :( :( I would be a WRECK if anything happened to my Oscar Puppy! I seriously don't know how parents survive (with all of the worrying & all! it's exhausting enough to just worry about my dog!!)

    ReplyDelete