Sunday, April 3, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hi friends! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I know we did. The weather today was BEAUTIFUL! I think it hit almost 78 degrees at one point! Makes me so excited for summer :-) I just wish the weather would stick around because my kiddies are so much happier with sunshine and fresh air. Addie sat outside all afternoon playing with her Doodlepro. She kept telling me she was "writing to the Easter Bunny"...


And this little guy is SO happy to be outside. He couldn't run all over the place last year so he is taking full advantage now. I couldn't get a good picture of him to save my life! He was in the playhouse...


And then in his car...


And this one is just an action shot of him running away from me. Ha! Oh well...at least he was having fun and burning energy :-)


I'm glad the kids got to play outside and relax this weekend because it looks like it is going to be a pretty busy week around here! We have ballet, playdates, Blake's 15 Month appointment, a much needed hair appointment for me, Howie's surgery (poor bugger), and then this weekend I run my race. WHEW! I'm tired just thinking about all of it! I would also like to get my blog sale up and running so I know what I will be working on at night when the kiddies sleep. I promise it is coming soon. I have just been on a major purge mission around my house. Man I love Spring Cleaning!!

So what's on everyone else's calendar's this week? Anything fun or exciting? I am going to do my best to post this week, but if I am a little more scattered than usual, just know it's a busy week. Luckily...I will have lots of material when I do sit down to blog :-)

Happy Sunday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you had some good weather! It certainly is refreshing. I had the windows open Saturday when I was cleaning just for some fresh air. But it was definitely still in the 40s! Hahahaha! We won't see the 70s until June, maybe! But in all honesty people start enjoying our weather at 60 and by 80 people are back to bitching! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww, you love spring cleaning? I could probably break you of that real quick if you ever want!

    ReplyDelete