Thursday, April 7, 2011

Howard is in Surgery

Just this morning, I dropped my little Howard off for his ligament surgery. He was so excited to go for a ride in the car and that made me feel even worse because he had NO idea where he was going or what was about to happen. I know he is just a dog and I know this isn't a serious surgery by any means...but I'm still worried about the little guy. He can go home at 4:00 today but I am hoping they call when the surgery is over just to update me. Anyway, I just wanted to write a quick post since I didn't make it online yesterday. I promise to update when the little guy is home but if you all have time today, a few prayers or positive thoughts could go a long way. Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. Our little bugger. He will do just fine and will love all the attention he gets when he comes home!

    ReplyDelete