Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Just Plain Pooped

I don't know if it's because of all the festivities lately, the gloomy weather, or the fact that Addie has been waking up EVERY night...but I am just plain pooped!! I haven't had the motivation to even post on my blog, which is something I really love to do. I just can't seem to get my wind back. And neither can the kids. They aren't typically good "car sleepers" but on the way home from lunch with Nana and Papa (It's their Anniversary!!!!), they both passed right out.


Blake even fell asleep mid-pretzel stick :-)


I think what we all need is a little sunshine...and a few good nights of sleep :-) I am really looking forward to the month of May because with it comes warmth and sunshine, the end of the school year and hopefully the end of cold season. Woohoo!!!!

Anyone else looking forward to May? Is there anything you are looking forward to? Do you have any new goals you are setting? I should get started on my list now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment