Tuesday, April 12, 2011

One Other Thing I am VERY Excited for This Summer...

The BIRTH OF MY NEPHEW!!!! I was busy doing some baby shower planning last night and I realized that I left one incredibly important event off my summer list!! But really...this is WAY more exciting so it deserves a post all it's own. Plus, I have been dying to share some news!

Meagan and Ryan decided to name their little guy...


Isn't that adorable?!! I can almost picture him already! It's been fun talking about him and saying things like, "When Owen gets here" or "Owen will look so cute in this". It's also hard to resist all that cute monogramed stuff out there once you know a baby's name :-)

Meagan's baby shower is in May and I am getting SO EXCITED for it!! I just can't believe how fast time is going by. Owen is going to be here in no time!! Come on summer...get here already!!

2 comments: