Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Let Your Momma Pick

I know that gift cards are sometimes the most boring gifts to give, but over the years I have really come to appreciate gift cards because it means that I GET TO GO SHOPPING!! I do love a fun day at the mall, but lately I have been doing most of my shopping online because I can do it my jammies while drinking a glass of wine :-)

With Mother's Day just around the corner, a lot of frantic people are trying to decide what to get Mom. They don't want to deal with the mall, there isn't enough time to get items shipped from online, and flowers cost about a thousand dollars. So what do you do?

My suggestion...get Mom a gift card to her favorite store. Of course, one of my FAVORITE places to shop is Reuseit.com and they have put together a fabulous video of Must-Have Reusables for Moms. Yours truly is also featured in that section with my top picks :-) But since Natalie is better at talking about products then I am, check out her video here..


So...do you see something your mom would like? Do you see many things your mom would like? If so, then get her an e-gift card to Reuseit.com! There's no shipping fee and it is delivered instantly. Done and done.

Like I said...gift cards are really the way to go but if you don't have time to get out and get one, here are some of my other favorite stores that offer e-gift cards right now.

(So she can buy stuff to maker her look and smell pretty :-)

(To buy fun kitchen stuff she would never buy without a gift card :-)

(To buy cute yoga/running/workout clothes. Warning: only buy her a gift card to this store if she likes to workout. Don't buy it as a hint. Just sayin...)

(So she can buy a new NOOK book reader :-)

And finally, I think it goes without saying that gift certificates for manicures, pedicures, facials and the like are ALWAYS appreciated by moms. Better yet...make her an appointment to go with one (or all) of these :-)

Okay...that is enough hint dropping for me today. I hope you all have a fabulous hump day!

1 comment:

  1. I love everything you have given me from Reuseit!!!

    ReplyDelete