Friday, May 20, 2011

Little Helpers

Since warm, sunny days are far and few between lately, I thought I would take advantage of the weather and bring in a few more landscapers. This is my flower lady, Nia...


Her and Addie were a great team this afternoon! Addie dug the holes, and Nia planted the flowers. I have to admit...these two did pretty well!!


While the girls helped me plant, the boys helped Daddy and Uncle Kevin put the finishing touches on the swing set!!


Isn't it so cute?


While the guys finished up outside, I took all 4 kids into the house for a bath. I wasn't sure how it was going to go...bathing two 3-year-olds, a 2-year-old and a 1-year-old at the same time by myself. I just started lathering my hands and rubbing body parts. I don't know exactly who got washed and where...but it was the best I could do. Then I had 4 naked little kiddies running around my house until I could round each of them up to put on some jammies. I got a great work-out and once all the kiddies were cleaned and jammied up...I managed to find a way to get all four of them to sit on the couch together...


Popsicles baby....they never fail :-)

Well I'm off for the weekend folks! It's our baby shower marathon this weekend so I will be back with LOTS of cute pics :-) Happy Friday!!

3 comments:

  1. I know you had to take a pic of the tub fiasco, so tomorrow, I gotta see it girl! That had to be HILARIOUS! Don't know who got washed where! HAHAA! Oh well, as long as it happened, it's good enough!

    Cute post, great helpers and YEAH for the swing set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh so cute! I love all of your little helpers!

    Do you still watch Bones??? What did you think of the finale?

    Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a brave woman!!! HA! Bathing that many lil bits!!!! :) Can't wait to see the shower recap(S)!!!!

    ReplyDelete