Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mommies, Before They Were Mommies

56 years ago, the greatest Mother in the ENTIRE world was born...


And then 3 years later, the greatest Mother-in-Law in the world was born...


And then that fabulous Mother-in-Law gave birth to my best friend (and sister-in-law), who has been and always will be one of the Mothers I look up to most in life.


And then there is this Mother, who is who she is because of the baby all the way at the top...


I am the Mother I am today because of her, and that makes me so grateful because God willing...I have this future Mother already looking up to me...


To my Mom, Mother-in-law Patti, Sister-in-Law Dana and all the other Mothers (and soon-to-be Mothers) I love and look up to every day...

I hope you have a very Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Jen! It's always so fun to look back at baby pictures. And you are so right...soon Addie will be doing posts like this about you. I could have never imagined 30 years ago that the little baby I was holding would be a Mom herself. Time is going way too fast! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Jen- What cute babies you have in your family! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just wanted to let you know that you have Blogger Award waiting for you on my blog! Check it out: http://stephhightree.blogspot.com/2011/05/versatile-blogger.html.

    Congratulations and I look forward to reading some more of your blog!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete