Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Perfect Gift for Moms Who Like to Be Organized

Are you still searching for that perfect Mother's Day gift to give (or get)? If the Mom you know loves (or needs) to be organized, then I have an idea that is going to knock her socks off.

I am sure you have all heard of the company Tiny Prints. Tiny Prints provides simple, modern and unique stationary from Mothers Day cards and Fathers Day cards to graduation announcements, thank you cards, business cards, and even custom wedding invitations. Offering exclusive designs from the nation's top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications and celebrities. With Tiny Prints by your side commemorating every holiday and momentous occasion is a cinch! They offer perfect party invitations for every occasion and memorable personalized photo-gifts like notebooks, photo cards, photo books and calendars.

AND...in case you didn't already know, they now offer PERSONALIZED PLANNERS!!! You all know I am always in search of the perfect planner and when my fabulous Tiny Prints rep Megan contacted me about reviewing one of their new planners, I was SOLD!!

All personalized planners and notebooks are created by Erin Condren and she has really come up with a fantastic system. Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the linked page above so you can watch her video and get a great look at everything this planner has to offer.

Some of the things that I love best about this planner are the customization options. Right now, the planners have several photo and non-photo options. The photo option I really thought was cute was this cut-out picture...

Unfortunately, we haven't taken a good family picture since Blake was about 6 months old, so I opted for a non-photo planner this year. I chose this one and I LOVE IT!!!!


As you will see on the Tiny Prints site, this planner has monthly calendar pages as well as weekly. I love weekly pages because it gives you plenty of space to jot down notes, appointments, reminders, menus, etc. The planner also comes with several sheets of handy stickers that say "doc appointment", "hair appointment", "game", etc. Here is a look at my week so you can see how I incorporated the stickers in my schedule...


In addition to the fabulous monthly and weekly pages, this planner also has an important phone numbers page, special dates pages and blank note pages. And for the SUPER organized, this planner also has a handy plastic pouch AND a pocket folder for coupons and other important loose papers. I already have mine full...


I am not exactly sure what makes someone a "planner expert", but I can assure you that my mom and I have logged PLENTY of hours searching (and testing) planners over the years and I have to say that I am very, VERY happy with this planner. I love color and some of the planners I have purchased in the past are SO BORING!! These pages are bright and fun and they even have some wonderful inspirational messages throughout. My favorite quote is on my first calendar page. It is a line from Ferris Bueller and it says, "Life happens pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it". So true...

Although I LOVE LOVE LOVE all that Erin Condren has come up with here, I would love to see more customization options throughout the planner. For example, I think it would be fantastic if you could add text or upload pictures to certain calendar squares on the monthly pages like you can on their wall calendars. I would also love the option to add more phone pages, note pages, etc. because I like to keep EVERYTHING in my planner. But this is something new for Tiny Prints and I am sure some of these additions are already in the works for the 2012 planners :-)

So was I right? Is this not a GREAT gift for mom this year? I know the clock is ticking but I have good news!! Tiny Prints offers Super Rush Shipping, which will get your planner to you in TWO DAYS! Or, if you have some time to spare (or if you plan to buy this planner for yourself), Tiny Prints is offering a site wide 15% OFF that is only good until the end of TODAY!! Enter code sale15 at checkout.

Well thats all I have for today friends! I need to get back to filling my calendar. Happy Mother's Week Day 2!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Jen for giving me my new Tiny Prints Planner for Mother's Day. I already started filling it up and my sewing friends yesterday saw it and loved it! The little stickers are fun to use and colorful! I am really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is awesome!!! The only thing is that I bought a MyAgenda in November so I kind of feel I'd be wasting money. But honestly? I'm not CRAZY about it. I suppose it's because I got the smaller one so it would fit in my purse if needed but it drives me crazy because it doesnly lay flat, plus it's way too small to keep loose things like wedding invites, coupons, etc. I like the way it is laid out, but that's about it.

    I might have to splurge for myself.... hmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh, I think I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea Tiny Prints did this! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete