Thursday, June 23, 2011

The "Everything's $5 Blog Sale" and Adorable Baby Girl Crib Bedding

Hello deal seeking friends!! In case you haven't had a chance to visit my most recent Blog Sale, I urge you to head on over today because all remaining items are just $5!!!!!! And we are talking name brand clothing from Ann Taylor LOFT, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, JCrew and more.

And are you ready for the best part...for every 4 items you buy, you get the 5th for free!!! That's 5 new pieces of clothing for just $20 or 10 new pieces for just $40!!! My family/friends and I just want this stuff moving on so we can get our rubbermaid containers back. So head on over friends because this stuff will be gone in no time!!!

Now speaking of sales, I have a little something that didn't make it's way into the Blog Sale this time around, but I still wanted to offer it to anyone who is interested. I have a practically brand new Pottery Barn Kids crib bedding set for sale! It's the Ava collection from 2009 and it was Addie's. The quilt and pillow sham were used for decoration only, the bumper pad was removed and stored away after only 2 months of use and the dust ruffle didn't work with her crib once it was lowered at 6 months old. So really...this crib bedding set is like NEW!!! I even have the originally packaging with price stickers :-)


Here is a look at it in her crib...


And here is a picture from the PBK website so you can get a closer look at the details.


Please note that I do NOT have the matching crib sheet. I used sage green gingham and pink polka dot sheets from Target that matched perfectly. This set is really easy to match with so many fun patterns :-)

So...included in this sale are:

1 Crib/Toddler quilt
1 Bumper Pad
1 Small Pillow sham
1 Pink ric rac Crib Dust Ruffle

I paid $240 for this 4-peice set and I am selling it for $120

If you are interested in this set, please e-mail me at adailydoseofdavis {dot} com and I can estimate shipping for you. All transactions on this blog or for my blog sale are done through Paypal for our safety :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment