Saturday, June 11, 2011

Owen Lucas Has Arrived!!

I am so incredibly happy to announce that my newest nephew has arrived!!! Here he is...

Owen Lucas


7 pounds, 14 ounces & 21 inches

This precious little peanut is 4 WEEKS EARLY and still weighs more than both my kids did full term :-) I am happy to report that as of a few minutes ago when I talked to my parents up at the hospital, Mommy and Baby Owen are doing wonderfully :-)

Eric and I will be venturing up to meet this little sweetie tomorrow after Addie's recital and I promise to post LOTS of pics of his sweet face :-)

CONGRATULATIONS Daddy Ryan and Mommy Meagan. He is just as handsome as I thought he would be. Love you guys!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your adorable nephew! Enjoy the recital...I can't wait to see all the pics

    ReplyDelete