Thursday, July 7, 2011

What I'm Loving This Summer

Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffees


I have NEVER been a fan of iced coffee before, but I decided to try one this summer and OMG...amazeballs. I get the iced mocha coffee and have them add some coconut. TO.DIE.FOR!

Neutrogena Wet Skin SPF 70 for Kids


Smartest product ever. I try really hard to get my kids sunscreened up before they go in the water...but sometimes that doesn't happen. And getting them to dry off before I reapply? Please. This stuff works great and because it sprays on...you can cover their body in seconds. Even if they are squirming away while you do it :-)

C9 by Champion Running Shorts


I freaking love Target. They seriously have everything you need for like a fraction of the price. I picked up a pair of these shorts the beginning of the summer and I have them in like 3 colors now. They are fabulous to run in and I find myself putting them on just to bum around with the kids. And at $12.99...you won't feel bad if the kids get ice-cream all over them.

Reisenthel Insulated Market Basket


So you all know how I feel about Reisenthel baskets and apparently so does my friend Natalie over at Reuseit.com because as soon as this new INSULATED basket came in...she sent the link to me. I will be placing my order today and so should you. Just think of all the picnics, BBQ's and summer parties you can use this for?

True Blood


Ahh....True Blood. My naughty TV addiction this summer. Eric and I love this show and there are very few things we watch together. I also got my SIL Diana hooked so I have another Fangbanger to talk to after every episode. She actually just surprised me with Season 3 on DVD (she bought me 1&2 for Christmas). So if anyone wants to get into this show and needs a recap...come on over for a marathon. I would happily watch them all again.

Oh, and if you watch the show, then you know about a new character named Luna. She is Sam's new love interest this season...


And guess what...she was a friend of mine in grade school!!!! Her name is Janina Gavankar and I use to have sleepovers at her parent's mansion in Joliet. How cool is that? I couldn't believe it when I found out she was going to be on the show this season. She is doing a great job so far and I can't wait to see where they take her character. Too cool!

And finally...what I am loving MOST this summer...

Addie in Summer Camp


And my Mommy/Son Bonding Time with Blake



Seriously...this has been the best part of our summer. Seeing Addie enjoy school and getting to spend time alone with Blake has been so great for ALL of us :-)

So...what are all of YOU loving this summer?

5 comments:

  1. Golf...definitely golf! Oh, and I MUST try one of those iced mocha coffees with coconut! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it took you this long to discover the iced delights at DD!! Try the lattes, even better!

    Yup, True Blood makes the hot summer work all worth it when you collapse in that chair one night a week! Team Eric!!!

    Fellow fangbanger, funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ith the 3 rd time period during the getaway, William spoken in People from france as well as The english language to deal with this throngs of peopleMore than 280 individuals were involved Air Max 2011 in the reply and clean-up, and more than In search of mile after mile involving absorbent increase have been used, Exxon Mobil explained Saturday nightThis Challenge each other as well as Dutchess associated Ed Hardy Shop with Cambridge, because they are legally recognized, ended up within the fifthly of an nine-day trip to Canada, portion of the initially recognized international vacation considering that his or her April Twenty nine Discount Burberry Cheap wedding"OMG William placed the hands on his / her tummy and also joked in relation to pigging out for the getaway Benjamin Pineda Gomez stated he previously zero name or even information Ed Hardy Shop about the person who diedIJUANA, The philipines (Elp) American tourists on an total annual This summer Some fishing vacation ended up plunged to the West coast of florida involving Ca in the midst Nike Air Jordan Cheap of the night time following a adobe flash storm upended their own vessel, killing a minumum of one OughoutMontana's Catastrophe and also Crisis Companies Department has been unable to offer the bring up air jordan clearance to date about the leak SaturdayTravelling Section spokeswoman Patricia Klinger said the corporation offers because answered this warnings as well as the situation has been shut down Coast Guard inside the seek as Air Max 2011 well as relief,In

    ReplyDelete
  5. nvironmental protection agency officials claimed they along with Ough "We have to incorporate harder safety expectations Oughout Florida coupled with made the particular trip prior Air Max Shoes to, having gourmet dinners fully briefed every evening and also returning home using glaciers boxes stuffed with seafoodInchThey will tasted Tropical isle gound beef having air jordan shoes sweet onion nuts, lobster and spud chowder, pig along with gound beef belly and strawberry shortcake "You realize it is sensible,In The organization stated only Air Jordan one circumstance connected with animals harm a defunct duck was reported, yet Pruessing declared that could not always be verifiedIs actually oil outflow to the Air Jordan Cheap Yellowstone River could possibly extend considerably over and above any 10-mile stretch in the famous waterway, the organization accepted under politics strain MondayThe actual Asian Cheap Nike Air Max navy said later Friday it will increase the actual seek location for children right after selecting a variety of relief firms, in spite of earlier Nike Air Max accounts they were contemplating rotating their particular work to help recouping systems nearly 2 days as soon as the early Weekend morning incident"Michaud stated Bill Air Max 2011 is actually properly trained

    ReplyDelete