Thursday, September 29, 2011

So I Went Dark...

And I think I kind of love it!!


It's VERY different and it will take a little getting use to, but I am very happy with how natural it looks (which it should...considering it is pretty much my natural color :-) The picture doesn't show it well, but there is an auburn hue in there too. Chelsi and Ashley...you ladies are responsible for that. I really think it is a great fall color and I'm proud of myself for taking the leap.

Thanks for all the advice friends!!! You were all right...darker is the way to go :-) Now if you'll excuse me...I have to go teach. 

Sigh...

But thanks to my BF Linsey, I have a new tool for grading papers.


Bam.

9 comments:

  1. OMG I hope you really have that tool... because, it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love it!! It looks SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can i get one of those? i just do that hand/fist thing from friends....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I am hopefully getting mine done next week...can't wait!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks SO freaking good!!! You're adorable anyway but WOW! I'm totally jealous. I can never go dark. So, my options are limited! Oh gee, partial or full foil? Platinum or Golden? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! You look gorgeous!

    PS - I have that dress, too! We are twinsies - but you look way better...obvi :)

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your hair but REALLY love that tool! Do you think it will go over well at work? haha :-)

    ReplyDelete