Tuesday, October 4, 2011

While The Girls Are Away, The Boys Can Play

When my cousin-in-law Katie asked me to watch Cole for a few hours today while the girls were in preschool, I thought it was the perfect opportunity for these two little dudes to have some bonding time. 


After all, these two never get any time by themselves with their pesky sisters hanging around :-) So with the whole yard to themselves, these two dudes did some serious hanging out. 

First, they went for a little cruise in Blake's pimp truck...


And then they trashed my mulch bed with their shovels and trucks. It's okay though...what else is mulch for really?


And then they started telling secrets. Oh wait...guys don't tell secrets. They talk trash. I have a good feeling they were either talking trash about their sisters, or planning an escape from the yard...which they did manage at one point :-)


And of course, what's a little guy time without some baseball.


I tried taking a few more pictures of the boys, but when Cole gave me his, "Enough with the camera, Aunt Jen" face...I knew it was time to call it quits.


If there is one thing I can say for boys it's this...they are BUSY little bees!! The girls can be pretty busy too, but not like boys. These two were only having fun if they were running, trashing something or getting dirty. It was fun for a change of pace though and I've decided that the boys need more playdates together :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, boys are so busy! Our playgroup has 5 boys and 1 girl! Looks like they had a fun time, though!

    ReplyDelete