Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Keep Calm & Think Disney


That's the modo of the day friends. Now that our trip is nearly upon us, I need to get my head in the right place. In case you haven't noticed, I tend to be a bit of a worrier. 

Ok, that's a bit of an understatement. I am a CRAZY worrier, thanks to my mother :-) I can't help but stress about every little thing, especially when I am in the middle of planning something big. I want this trip to be perfect, even though I know that isn't possible, especially when you are traveling with kids.

A few things are certain: There will be tantrums. There will be crying children. There will be sleepless nights. There will be sore muscles and aching backs. 

But a few other things are certain too: There will be tons of laughter. There will be a million priceless moments. There will be countless memories that we will all cherish for years to come.

So I gotta let it go today. I have to stop worrying about schedules, packing lists, sleep schedules, etc. and just HAVE FUN!!! The whole process leading up to a vacation is sometimes just as fun, if you take the time to enjoy it. The kids are excited about packing and I'm excited about counting down those last few days until we are finally on a plane to see Mickey. And really, I have nothing to worry about. Reservations are made. Tickets are purchased. Princess dresses are packed. Disney awaits...

I just need to Keep Calm & Think Disney

2 comments:

  1. I hope you all have a blast at Disney...I can't wait to read all about your trip. My whole fam is going at the end of November, and I am sorta bummed that we will be missing out on this trip. Hopefully, we can all go together in a few years, when I know Matt will remember some of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is generally a wonderful website i should say,I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete