Monday, November 14, 2011

Nothing Short of Magical

That is the only way I can describe our vacation.

Totally...

and completely...

Magical


We arrived home today from 5 fun filled days in Disney (we left on Wednesday...I am so sneaky with my scheduled posts :-)

I am SO EXCITED to share every single detail of our amazing trip, but this mama is TIRED!!! Plus, I need to time to sort through and edit about 8 million pictures. So for tonight, I just wanted to leave you with my favorite picture from the trip. That is Addie, sitting on Eric's shoulders watching the Dream Along with Mickey show. It was a priceless moment and Papa was able to capture it with with the camera that caused him a lot of grief this trip. But that's a story for another time.

Until tomorrow friends. Can't wait to catch up with you all! 

7 comments:

  1. So glad you had fun!!! I can't wait to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, so happy you guys had so much fun. Can't wait to here about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thrilled that you had such a wonderful time. I am anxious to see all the adorable pics I know will follow and hear your travel tales. Way to go on making it through the flights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you all are home safe. Can't wait to hear fun stories of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear all about it! So glad you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 911 I can't wait to hear every detail. and see pictures. get it together. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo! Can't wait to hear all about the trip!

    ReplyDelete