Tuesday, November 8, 2011

You Know What I haven't Talked About Lately?

Twilight.

It's been a year and a half since Eclipse came out and I remember thinking that the wait for Breaking Dawn would feel like FOREVER!! And yet here we are...less than two weeks away from opening day. Oh Edward...how I've missed you so...


Breaking Dawn was by far the best book in the series, if you ask me, so I can't wait to see it on screen. Tara and Linsey and I already have our tickets ready to go for opening day. We decided it was necessary to see this movie at a theater for big girls (a.k.a. a 21 and over theater) so that we could:

1. Avoid all the teenagers
2. Sit in the company of other 30-something-year-old women who love Twilight
3. Drink wine while watching the movie, without having to smuggle it in

This is also a really big deal for the three of us because we weren't able to take advantage of this great theater with the last two movies. You see, when New Moon came out, I was knocked up.


And then when Eclipse came out, Tara was knocked up.


So unless Linsey has some big news she isn't sharing, I would say we are good to go!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love the Twilight maternity shirts!! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL too funny! I am quite excited about the movie too, but I will probably wait a couple of weeks for the mania to die down...the previews look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait either!!!! I just hope I look better in our Breaking Dawn picture than I do in those last two pictures, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LINSEY IS NOT KNOCKED UP!! I can PROMISE you that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait either, it was my most favorite book!

    ReplyDelete