Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas to the WINNER!!

Happy Christmas Eve Eve everyone!!! Here is the post you have been waiting for...the winner of the Oreck Grab-It & Steam-It has been selected!

I wanted to have my mom video tape me selecting the winner but I have a sinus infection and an eye infection...that's not exactly the appearance I want on my first vlog. Haha! So I decided to do a screen recording of me selecting the winner from Random.org. 

A few things to note while watching the video: 1) Addie and Blake's picture is my screen saver so don't be confused by the start of the video, 2) Don't worry about adjusting your volume...the audio never recorded (I am very tech challenged), 3) Don't get impatient...I only scroll through my blog post so that you can see how many entries there were as of this morning and 4) Make sure to use the full screen option for the video so that you can see more clearly.

Merry Christmas to everyone who entered!! I wish Santa had more Grab-It & Steam-Its in his bag :-)


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ashley! I will send you my address so you can come over and Steam & Go...lol! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I won! I've been refreshing your page all morning! I was just using my swifer last night and ended up just getting down on my hands and knees to scub spots b/c there was still dirt! Thanks to you and Orek!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your video! It's such a clever way to announce a winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley- I am so thrilled for you! What a wonderful surprise. Jen thanks for sharing all the great information about the Oreck. I hope you enjoy the holidays...can't wait to see the kids reaction to Christmas morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Miss Jen! Your creative ways are just one reason I love your blog!

    Cassandra ♥

    ReplyDelete