Thursday, January 26, 2012

Recharging Batteries

I have to admit...it is so flattering when I receive emails and/or phone calls from friends checking in on me when I haven't blogged in a day or two. The fact that anyone cares to stop by this silly old blog is beyond me, but I appreciate it so very much :-)

The reason for my 2-day disappearance has a lot to do with needing to recharge my batteries. As you know quite well from my posts the last two weeks, I've had a lot on my mind and all that silly stress blocks my creative juices from flowing. But my glass is totally half full today and I am feeling very grateful to have some things behind me :-)

But I am going to take just one more day to relax and step away from the computer. I teach tonight and then I FINALLY get to spend some time with a group of ladies I haven't seen in a very long while :-) Yay! But I promise to be back tomorrow with something worth reading. Ha!

Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment