Friday, February 17, 2012

It's Finally BLOG SALE TIME!!!

I haven't had a blog sale since last spring and I made a promise to myself that if I didn't use or wear a certain item in my closet for the next 12 months, I was going to put it in a Blog Sale. Period. No hoarding. No saying I will "Wear it Someday."

I've also spent a few weekends this winter actually trying on everything I have in my closet. I was shocked to find so many things that were too big, too small, too short, etc. The problem is, they are all beautiful clothes (in my opinion) and it was hard to part with them. But if they don't fit, there is no way I am going to wear them. Also, ever since I was pregnant with Blake, I have become somewhat allergic to wool. I LOVE wool sweaters but every time I've tried to wear one this winter, I've had a reaction.

So...it was finally time to say goodbye to the part of my wardrobe that hasn't seen the light of day in a while. I am hoping that these beauties will help you spice up your own wardrobe. Because really...they are a lot easier to part with if I know they are going to a good home :-)

And just to help you out, all clothes in this blog sale range from Small-Large and Sizes 6-10. I have lots of great jeans and dress pants that are Longs/Talls so make sure all you long-legged ladies check those out.

And the really exciting thing for you guys (especially for my friend Kate) is that there are some COACH bags this time!!!! The bags are "vintage"...if you will...and have been used quite a bit. But the price tag reflects that. They are all genuine and the real GEM in this handbags and totes section is my COACH baby bag, which works great as a work bag too. It is too beautiful to just sit in my closet so it's time to send it to a new home.

LOTS of goodies my friends! If you are looking for designer stuff, this is not the blog sale for you. But if you love JCrew, Ann Taylor LOFT, Banana Republic and GAP...this is your lucky Day!

Check out all the goodies by clicking HERE!


Enjoy!!

P.S. If any of you are on the hunt for maternity or kids clothes stay tuned for those later this spring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment