Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Birthday Vlog

I always swore that I would NEVER do a vlog (video blog). Trust me...this was to spare all of you from having to hear my obnoxious midwestern accent. But when my BFF Mandy literally begged me to do one this week for her Stop & Smell the Roses vlog link-up...I thought why not. You can all throw tomatoes and tell me to give up vlogging...I totally understand. But I had to keep my promise.

And the best part is that I had the birthday girl guest vlog with me today! Her hair isn't brushed and she is still in her jammies but since it is her birthday, she gets to call the shots :-) You will also get a glimpse of Blake without pants. Thank the Lord, Nana was able to at least get a diaper on him :-)



Hope you enjoyed the video! The birthday girl and I are off to play Barbies. I'll be back later with a recap of the rest of her day :-)

17 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS!! You did awesome! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDIE! I think you two should do the weekly vlog link up for sure! And thank you for keeping your promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you did this! You are seriously so [imagine that "so" is bold & underlined!!!] pretty and I love your accent! I really do! Happy Birthday, Addie - you are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Addie! I'll have to show this to Connor tonight. You did a great job on your first vlog, and I know that you do your hair and put on make-up every day, right? :) I'll give you a call later this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWW!!! You have to do this again! You don't look or sound weird at all! I love your voice. And Happy Birthday Addie!

    Cassandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ladies are being WAY too sweet. I can't even watch the video because I am so embarrassed. And yes Tara...as you know...I ALWAYS do my hair and make-up when I home with the kids :-) Ha!

    And thanks for the birthday wishes for Addie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh happy birthday sweet Addie! I love your blog already, but this just made me love it (you) more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job!!

    We just hooked our webcam up last night and had our very first Skype session. : )

    Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Addie! You did great for your first vlog. It doesn't take long to get comfortable doing it. Believe me. I hope you do more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your vlog!! You are a natural:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have the sweetest little family!!! I just found your blog through Mandy's :) Happy Birthday Miss Addie!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute!! Happy Birthday Addie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this Jen! Hope you Vlog for us again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. See how much everyone LOVED you on camera! Now you are committed! :) Your readers are demanding it! I am glad Addie had a wonderful day! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jen I loved this!! It was adorable!! I can't wait to sing Happy Birthday to Addie tomorrow!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute and you look and sound great Jen! :) Emma got the same Jasmine nightgown for her fourth birthday too. She could live in pjs! Happy Birthday to Addie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwwww, Happy Birthday Addie! My little girls would love to have a new tea set. Tea parties are our favorite pastime!

    ReplyDelete