Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Stop & Smell the Roses Vlog: Part 2

WARNING: If you found me obnoxious on my vlog last week...don't bother watching this week. It's just as bad.

This video was done in one take. At 9:00 in the morning. It is random and unedited (if this was an essay for my class, I'd give it a solid "D" for lack of focus.

But I did it for Mandy over at House of Rose because if I didn't...she would HeyTell and Text stalk me all day :-)

So here it is my friends. Vlog #2. Enjoy!



If you want to be adventurous and try your first blog today, make sure to link up over at Stop and the Smell the Roses :-)

Happy Wednesday everyone!!

7 comments:

  1. I love you. That is all. Straight up real love. And you better believe I would have hey tell stalked you all day. ;) Can I just say...did you really run AND make your bed all pretty like that all before 9:00 am? You are a rockstar. My bed still looks like a tornado came through and I haven't ran in nearly 5 months. So pumped that you signed up for a half marathon! It was great to see the kiddos in the vlog. My favorite part..."Byeeee Kiddies." Oh Addie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I especially loved the 'Bye Kids!" at the end. Absolutely adorable. Keep up the video blogs, I love em! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these vlogs! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you guys had a great day at the zoo!! Sounds like fun & the weather was perfect!!

    p.s. I totally LOVE your scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved it and didnt think you were obnoxious at all. I hope you had a great day at the zoo!
    -new follower from the link up

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing and hearing you guys so much. Please do more!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So precious! What a great idea, it's so great to put a name & blog to a face :) Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete