Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Stop & Smell the Roses: Week 12 - Yay for Summer!!

I can't believe it! I've been linking up with House of Rose for 12 WEEKS!! Give or take :-)


When it comes to blogging, I find it's always easy to commit to a weekly segment in the beginning. Trust me, I've had many weekly segments around here. The initial momentum is always great, but then you start to run out of ideas, or inspiration or MOTIVATION and these weekly segments just sort of die.

But not this time friends!! I am happy I have been able to commit this long because I have honestly made some great new friends by participating in this link-up. That's where the motivation comes in...when you miss a week and people say, "I missed you this week Jen"! It makes me want to take the time to be a part of the fun and put up a video, even if it is totally silly and I talk about nothing important at all.

You know...like in today's video where I pretty much just explain why I am thankful that

SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE!!


I really am so excited that summer break is almost here because there is SO MUCH I want to do  and SO MUCH I want to explore with our fabulous business. I just need this little thing called "time" and even if summer can't provide all that I need, it's at least a break from the everyday grind. I love that summer is all about fun and family...and maybe even a little "me" time :-)

So...is anyone else as excited as me for SUMMER?!!!

12 comments:

  1. So much fun stuff planned on your blog!! And your ta-ta's look huge in this video! HA! Loving the shirt/tank combo too! You are cracking me up with the camping binder. LOL! When is your RV trip to So IL? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I thought the same thing about my ta-tas! I think I need to buy more of the bra and tank I was wearing because trust me...the objects in the video appear larger than the actually are. Haha!

      Delete
    2. Oh...and it looks like our So IL camping trip is going to be for HOMECOMING!! I'll send you a message about it today :-)

      Delete
  2. I love that you have a camping binder. Baha! That's SO something I'd do and that's proves how similar we truly are. We're both OCD saddos! Binders for everything! Waheeeey!

    And finally, your hair looks really lovely wavy, it's my fav. Your accent is so cute and cracks me up. Oh, and I'm very excited to read your fun new posts! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl...you know I love me some binders. HOWEVER...they are only useful if you actually bring them with. Haha! Oh well...plenty more trips. And my accent is annoying honey...you can totally say it. it's Chicago baby.

      Delete
  3. OOOhhh I can't wait for your camping post! I love camping but have not taken the boys yet. Maybe this summer they will finally be old enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A camping binder!!! HAHAHA. I love it. I need to be more open minded about camping :) YAY for summer and your hair looks BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love camping!! Unfortunately, the weather here in Southern Illinois is always so stinkin' hot, that it makes the whole experience kinda miserable!! Fall is the best time for camping in these parts!! I'm excited for summer though!! My parents just bought a pontoon (sp?) boat, so I'm hoping to spend lots of time out on the lake!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy busy busy,you said it,I could have used the invitation tutorial but too late .Grad party for Richie is on the 9th of June,I'm totally unprepared.I never know from 1 day to the next what will happen with hubby who has pancreatic cancer but I try to live day by day .I have to ,I have 4 grandsons living with me.Well,can't wait for all the excitement you have in store for us mind.Are you picking APG for the trip--jk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your vlogs as always! You are too freaking cute! How are things going with polka dot positive? I saw a pin of it this week and thought of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your hair this week girly! You look great. :) I totally agree about missing a week...Ah, I'm kicking myself for not getting around to linking up!

    ReplyDelete