Seriously...HOW has another week already come and gone? I feel like I was just linking up with House of Rose yesterday and now here we are...week 14!
There are a few things you should know about this video:
1. I know it's supposed to be something we are thankful for and even though I can't say I'm thankful for the whole potty training process...I can say that I will be VERY VERY VERY thankful to be done with diapers one day soon :-)
2. The lighting in my office was a crazy mess, and so was my hair, but the video got done so that's all that matters :-)
3. I was serious at the end of my video...I would LOVE some boy potty training advice. Addie pretty much woke up potty trained and all it took was a few weeks of a sticker chart and she was completely out of pull-ups. Blake is not motivated by stickers and he is a stubborn little stinker.
4. I apologize to all of you stopping by who could CARE LESS about potty training. But it's all I have on my brain this morning :-)
5. I couldn't love this thumbnail any more. Me holding a pair of little boy undies. This is going to be the story of my life this summer. Ha!
Happy Wednesday Vloggy Friends!