Friday, June 8, 2012

3 Birthdays & A Graduation

IT'S FRIDAY!!!! WOOHOO!!! Time to do a happy dance.


Aww...poor T-Rex :-(

We have three VERY special birthdays happening in our family this weekend and even though we aren't going to be able to make every party, I just wanted to make sure that I wished each precious peanut a happy birthday.

To Nataile...my cousin Scott's baby girl...


We hope you have a wonderful 1st birthday sweetie!!! Can't believe you are already a year old!!! Time flies when you're having fun. We will miss you this weekend but we hope you enjoy your party!!

To Jacob....my dear friend Barb's baby boy...


Happy 2nd Birthday big guy!!!! We hope you have a fabulous time at your Oh TWOodles party!!!!

And to my sweet baby Owen... 


Words can't express how EXCITED we all are to see you this weekend!!!!!! I can't believe you have already been a part of our lives for a year. You are such a sweet and funny little (big) guy and we can't wait to celebrate your big day. See ya Sunday buddy. LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!!!

In addition to 3 birthdays this weekend, I am also celebrating my dear friend Marie (Auntie Mawee)'s GRADUATION!!!! She just completed her second Masters Degree and is finally done with college FOREVER!!

So what did she do to celebrate? Well...jumped out of a plane of course.


Silly goose! But I am SO PROUD of all the hard work Marie has put into her education and I just can't wait to be there to watch her walk across the stage this weekend. 

GREAT JOB SWEETIE!!! We are all so proud of you :-)

So that's what we have planned for our weekend!! The weather is going to be hot, but beautiful. Can't wait to do some celebrating.

See you all Monday!!

3 comments:

  1. I just checked the weather and saw 88* holy hotness. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen for all of your help for J's party. Have a great weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a busy weekend! Have fun at all of the celebrations pretty lady! :)

    ReplyDelete