Monday, June 25, 2012

Free 4th of July Printable & Treat Ideas at The Polka Dot Posie today!

Happy Monday everyone...if there is such a thing :-)

We just got done with our first day of summer camp and then celebrated with a lunch date at "Old McDonalds". My cousin Krissy and her three kiddies met us there too and we had a great time!

It dawned on the two of us today that we have a family 4th of July party coming up this weekend!! Our family has a ton of kids right now so I really want to make a treat for the party that is super easy and kid friendly. I love the idea of oreo pops or rice crispy cut-outs.

And of course, no treat-on-a-stick is complete without a cute holiday tag!! So I went ahead and created a sheet of free 4th of July printable tags and you can head on over to The Polka Dot Posie for the download link, as well as a few additional links to all the yummy treats I talked about.


Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Awe! So generous of you to still make free stuff for us!!! I may get a bug up my ass and want to use these at my "casual-not-going-to-fuss" BBQ!!!

    ReplyDelete