Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Stop & Smell the Roses {Week 20} What WE are Loving This Week

Happy Wednesday friends! It's good to be back linking up with House of Rose for week 20 of 


I apologize for my very last minute vlog today. The past 4 days have been sheer CRAZINESS around here. But I've seen people uploading their videos all week and I feel like such a slacker!! I really wanted to plan something more fun and creative for today but that's okay. I ended up having two little helpers for my vlog so that was nice :-)


Oh the chaos!!! Blake was so sad that I turned the camera off. He screamed for another 10 minutes. Ahh....kids :-)

And speaking of kids, I was actually supposed to be kidless today shopping WITH MANDY while she is in Chicago, but some babysitting plans fell through and well...I won't be meeting my girl after all. Boo!! Mandy was so great and tried encouraging me to bring the kids along but i think ALL of us mommas know that taking two active kids to the mall is no easy task. When you do that, you really don't get to shop or eat or chat so I just wanted to let Mandy fly solo today and get something done. But I have to be honest...I am SO JEALOUS right now thinking of her shopping alone. MISS YOU GIRLFRIEND!!! Hope to catch you on the next trip!

Well before I go, I just wanted to make sure I share links to all the goodies we talked about today.


Have a great day everyone!!!

10 comments:

  1. I am seriously laughing SO hard right now at Blake's screaming at the very end! Hahahaha! Just DYING. His face was priceless.

    Addie is SO STINKIN ADORABLE. I want to squeeze her! Tell her that I think her tutu is beautiful! :)

    You look great girl! So sad you weren't able to go shopping with Mandy... You know if I lived even remotely close that I'd be over in a heartbeat!

    Thanks for making me smile so big today! Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl.....did you sign up for a marathon?!?!?! :)

    Love the bag, and the kids are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! You're kids are so cute! So glad you are having a great week and congrats again on the 1/2 marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I need a busy book for my boys. And I agree, the 1154 Lill studio is awesome! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids are so cute... and so is your bag! The scream at the end was hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe! I love Blake at the end "BYYYYEE"! Glad you included them this week and what a great idea to let them participate and tell us what they are loving right now! You are so creative! I missed you today girlie, but no worries...we will see each other soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely hysterical! Your kids are a hoot! My nieces are totally obsessed with princesses, particularly those of the Disney variety. Each birthday/Christmas my SIL sends us an email so we know which dresses have been worn thin and need to be replaced. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Implementing Microsof company Views 2010 and beyond Office Professional 2007 by making use of Organization Communicate with Supervisor, you've gotten easy-to-use advice which in turn direct one through the operation of establishing advertising marketing promotions by putting together e-mail provides, so that they can distributed fabrics and even looking your individual campaign's results.Office environment in 2010 means that you can discover your corporation joints everywhere Microsoft Outlook 2010 you look if you the hottest synchronization typical in Outlook on life 2010 and beyond having Small business Confer with Supervisor. Your endeavor to safely move through your standard keep even to another library regarding Policies Microsoft windows view on life the 2010 season Microsoft Outlook 2010 download will the e-mail, it can produce efficiency factors. Microsoft Office Professional 2007

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by and watching our vlog! Your kiddos are adorable! I'll be stopping by more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your kids are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete