Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Gone Campin

When you look out your window and see this big ass thing sitting in your driveway, it can only mean one thing...


IT'S CAMPIN TIME!!!

The month of July was insane for us and poor Eric worked his butt off. And now that we are just a week or two away from the craziness of back-to-school...it's time to squeeze in one last summer family outing. Eric surprised me by taking not one but TWO vacation days the end of this week so I'm very excited. We need some family bonding time and the weather is supposed to be GORGEOUS this weekend :-)

So you guys will have to excuse me the rest of this week on the blog. I am going to have to pass on my usual link-ups and daily scheduled blog posts. In addition to camping, I've got some projects I am finishing up for friends, I STILL have a ton left to do on my blog design and I have to get this camper ready for a weekend of fun.

But don't worry...I will be back tomorrow with a little tour of our camper (lots of friends have been asking for one) and I will be back Friday with a Check-In for the 30 Day Fitness Challenge (also called Operation LGN (look good naked. Ha!)

But until then friends...have a Happy Hump Day!!

3 comments:

  1. Operation LGN! I love it! Can't wait to see the inside of your camper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!!! I know your organized brain probably wants to finish outstanding projects especially before school starts but mine TRULY can wait. You're the bestest in the Midwestest (? It rhymed...) And I SO appreciate your awesome work!

    Can't wait for a tour! Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with your family time!! :) Can't wait to see a "tour!"

    ReplyDelete