It's that time again!!
So What If...
* I already have outfits for my first 4 weeks of teaching planned out.
* I am bummed that I have a full class. 25 students means 150 essays to grade this semester and less time to help each student individually. I will have to work some magic :-)
* My class starts in less than a week and my syllabus and lesson plans are STILL not complete. This is why...
* I have been pinning grade school and high school writing exercises to try with my college students (some of them are brilliant!)
* I get so excited the night before my first class that I usually can't sleep.
* I use the same icebreaker game every semester (It's Two Truths & a Lie. Best icebreaker EVER)
* I am one of the ONLY teachers excited to go back-to-school.
Tomorrow night is my faculty dinner and meeting and I can't wait to be back on campus!!! I was ready for summer to be here and the break was wonderful...but now I am ready to moonlight as an English teacher again. Fingers crossed I get another wonderful class this semester!!!