Wednesday, August 1, 2012

So What Wednesday


This week I'm saying SO WHAT if:

* My entire family has strep throat, including me. We've been able to wear PJs for the last 48 hours and eat as many popsicles as we want.

* I cried 3 different times watching the Olympics last night. I cried for the sweet Russian girl that blew it on her floor routine, for our AMAZING Women's Gymnastic team and for Michael Phelps. He deserved to be on the podium last night.

* I stayed up WAY later than I should have because I watched all of the Olympics and realized I still had an Etsy order left to finish.

* I ate 9 Oreos last night. They were reduced fat though...

* I'm one of the only teachers looking forward to back-to-school. I miss being on campus and I miss the routine of the school year.

* I haven't read one book this summer. I downloaded 5 different books on my Nook in June and I haven't made it past chapter 4 in the first one. 

* I'm over summer. There...I said it. I am sick of the heat and looking at my ugly dead grass. I want pumpkin spice lattes, sweaters and boots.

* I'm looking forward to cleaning my house today. It's the first morning I've felt back to normal and I can't wait to clean and disinfect every square inch of this place. If the kids let me.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

8 comments:

  1. I'm over it too. FALL where are you!!! I took my fall stuff out of our storage last night....just to have it in the house and ready for sept 1, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had tears for the same reasons last night, too! That sweet, sweet Russian girl! My heart broke for her! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart this list. I especially heart he 'I'm over summer' one because I am TOO! I LOVE FALL!!! Especially in my VT and I am SO excited to enjoy it again this year :)

    I certainly hope you dipped those reduced fat Oreos in some 'buttella!!'

    Love ya, Tunic xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want fall too! Unfortunately we don't really get fall here. But I can dream! And I've definitely teared up at the Olympics. Glad you are starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice list! New follower http://stillstanding86.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. NEW FOLLOWER! :) You have a great blog! I loved it! Come and check out mine some time if you like...

    http://randomblogmysterygirl.blogspot.ca/

    If you like it it would mean a lot to me if you follow it! You see I am new to blogging and not much people come see my blog. It would mean a lot if you considered taking a bit of your time to see it and maybe follow it. Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad someone else feels the same way about summer as I do! I totally just want to move in with you. We are crazy alike! We could go boot and sweater shopping together like nobody's business. I just know it. :-) Happy Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I'm totally afraid to say this, but I'm SO over summer, too! I'm ALWAYS over summer - every year! But this year I'm afraid to say that cause that means that Baby Boy will be here soon! Eek!!! :O

    ReplyDelete