Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ballet Shoes & Tap Shoes

Tonight, Addie and Nia had their very first Ballet/Tap class of the season. They wore their matching little Disney Princess tutus and held hands the whole time. I think it's safe to say that they were happy to be back in the studio.


And this year is SUPER exciting for the girls. For one thing, it's their 3rd year in ballet so they are little pros, but in addition to that, they are also doing TAP!!!

Now our dance bags are full like "the big girls"because we get to carry not one but TWO pairs of shoes to class each week. The girls feel so special :-)

I am actually really excited for the dance year ahead. The girls are both so psyched about Tap and now that they are comfortable and happy in their studio...they genuinely look forward to class each week. And that makes me happier than I can even say :-)

So here's to another year of great fun for my babies!!

4 comments:

  1. I may just have to make our "big girls" matching bags to carry two pair of shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I will tell ya, this is one of the big things I'm bummed about having boys. Tutus!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man. I am so excited to start Avery in dance after the first of the year! They are adorably cute. LOVE the princess outfit!

    ReplyDelete