Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Papa Steve!

Today is Papa Steve's Birthday, but we actually celebrated with him on Sunday night. It was a great way to end our weekend of fun. We went to Aunt Dana and Uncle Kevin's for some yummy Portillos Beef and then we all played dress-up. Ha! Dana and Kevin have the best Hallween bin at their house and the kids (and big kids) had the best time trying on the wigs :-)

I didn't do a very good job taking pictures that night. I think I was just too buys laughing at the kids and sipping my wine :-) But I did get a cute video of all the kids singing to Papa Steve :-)



I love Dana screaming "NO" when Nolan was about to blow out the candles. Haha! Too funny :-)

Well we hope you had a great birthday Papa Steve! We love ya bunches!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. Do kids ever get too big to dress up? We have a HUGE tote full of dress up clothes and barely a day goes by that someone isn't playing in them. So fun!

    ReplyDelete