Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Stop & Smell the Roses: 100 Days to Christmas Review and Another Birthday Song

Happy Wednesday everyone! Time to link up again with Mandy over at House of Rose for another installment of

Stop and Smell the Roses

I have so many things making me smile this week. For starters...IT'S FALL!!!
Okay, Okay...it's not the "official" first day of fall, and it certainly doesn't feel like it outside, but that isn't going to stop me from decorating with a million pumpkins, lighting my favorite fall candles and enjoying a Pumpkin Spice latte tomorrow :-)

September is definitely one of my favorite months. I love the excitement of back-to-school, I love busting out my first sweater and pair of boots and of course...I LOVE downloading my copy of... 

Home
If you've followed my blog for a while now, or if you know me in real life, you know that I am a total Christmas fanatic! So when I stumbled across this fabulous eBook last year, I couldn't wait to post about it. If you want a simple description of what this book is about, just read the beautifully written tag line...

A daily dose of inspiration & motivation for a meaningful holiday season.

I can honestly say that I followed this book every. single. day. last year. Even if I didn't do the activity or follow through with that day's task...it was still so fun to read and it truly motivated me to be more organized and encouraged me to make more time for family fun.

I also have a brand new family tradition thanks to 100 Days to Christmas. It's called an Advent Activities List, and it was a HUGE hit in our house last year! I posted about it here and I talk about it a bit in today's review.

I could honestly go on and on about this ebook (and I do in today's vlog. Ha!) but it's only because Jennifer Tankersley is a girl after my own heart. This book is everything I love about the holidays and it will certainly appeal to every Christmas-loving Organizational Junkie out there :-)

And if that STILL isn't enough to convince you to join in on the fun of 100 Days to Christmas, here is my video review explaining all the reasons why I am LOVING this book!

{Please forgive the bad lighting. It did NOT look like this while filming}


I know I reference a TON of lists and websites in my video, so here are just a few that you definitely need to check out:


***

And as promised, I have a SECOND video to share with you today!!!

It is Mima's birthday and the kids have a very special message to share with her. Don't adjust your volume...the song starts out rather quiet but has a VERY powerful finish. Ha!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIMA!!

***

Well that does it for today friends!!! I'm looking forward to everyone else's videos today and I really hope you all check out 100 Days to Christmas and let me know if you are following along!

5 comments:

  1. Could you send me some fall?? The seasons just aren't the same in Florida since they are non existent! I need to check out that book! I call John the Christmas King. I never really got into Christmas until I met him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already told you how much I love the 100 Days to Christmas e-book. I can't wait to download this year's edition. Your kids make me smile- I really need them to sing to me on my birthday ;)

    Also, I kind of shed a tiny tear because if I still lived in Bloomington, we could meet halfway for a Pumpkin Spice Latte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100 Days of Christmas? Why have I not heard of this one before? Thank You for your post because now I am going to go check out this book, it sounds amazing!! Cheers and Happy "almost" Fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, three things...
    1. I may be convinced I need to download this 100 days to Christmas e-book.
    2. I love that Addie's baby doll is singing too! And Blake...he talked so clear!!! Him and Bents are growing up!
    3. I left you the longest voicemail ever. Like I had a complete conversation with your voicemail. Forgive me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely need to find that book!!!
    How adorable are your kids?!? That was so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete