Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Goals & A Winner!!

Happy November 1st my friends!! 

I know most of us haven't even come down from our Halloween sugar highs yet, but for me...the start of November means the start of the Christmas Season!!!! Woohoo!!!

As I excited as I am for this wonderful season to begin, I am already anticipating the craziness. Our calendar is filling more and more every day and stores are reminding me weekly that I need to get my butt in gear with Christmas shopping. So much fun...so little time.

So I thought it might be helpful to list out some of my November goals in the hopes of keeping myself accountable. These are in no particular order:

1. Eat healthier and track my food in MyFitnessPal every day (more on this for Fitness Friday)

2. Have Christmas cards printed, stamped and mailed by the end of the month.

3. Have almost all of my Christmas shopping done by the end of the month.

4. Run the Hot Chocolate 5K with my Dad, my friends Tara & Barb, and a BUNCH of my extended family. It's going to be such a fun race :-)

5. See the last Twilight movie with my girlfriends. It's the end of an era ladies. Goodbye Edward...

6. Clean out the kid's rooms and the basement to prepare for Santa.

7. Get organized. {Ha! Same goal, different day}

8. Host a fabulous Thanksgiving Dinner at our house, complete with handmade place tags that Addie wants to help make.

9. Get all of my holiday volunteer work/charities in order.

10. And most important of all...spend every day being THANKFUL for all that I have :-)

I realize this is a lot to fit into an already crazy month, so I am going to spend some time today getting my calendar situated. Addie has also been enjoying having her own schedule hanging on the fridge so we put together this November calendar so that we can include pictures of all the activities, classes, parties and school assignments she has this month.



We made this calendar using My Memories Suite of course, and you can download a copy of this calendar here.

Or better yet...you can design your OWN calendar with My Memories Suite software!!!

I am sure you are all dying to know who the winner is of the Free Software Giveaway and the answer is...commented #41


CONGRATULATIONS dina226!!!!!

When you have a moment, please email me at adailydoseofdavis{at}gmail{dot}com to claim your prize!!

Thanks so much to everyone who entered!!! And if you are still interested in purchasing your own My Memories Suite Software...I have great news. You can receive $10 off by using code STMMMS75437 at checkout!! 

So you see...everyone is a winner today!!!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy month ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm very happily stunned! I had hoped but did not at all expect to see my name. Thanks Jen!! I'll email you right away.

    ReplyDelete