Wednesday, November 7, 2012

So What Wednesday

Today I am linking up with my girl Shannon for a little...

So What Wednesday

This week I'm saying So What if...

* I am excited that the election is over and we can stop with all the dramatic, hateful comments and start talking about more important things...like how many days are left until Christmas :-)

* I let the kids put up their Christmas trees in their rooms the day after Halloween.

* I've been to Starbucks 3 times this week just to get a red cup. My birthday gift cards are going quickly.

* I re-dried (or tumbled) the same load of laundry 4 times yesterday because I was too lazy to fold it.

* I am manipulating my kids into asking Santa for things that I want to get them.

* I am scared to death to go to the dermatologist today because I have had this weird spot on my leg for years. What if I waited too long and it's something serious? Must stay away from WebMD.

* I am obsessed with buying little boy undies for Blake. I am just so thrilled to be OUT OF DIAPERS!!!

* I think So What Wednesdays are fun and therapeutic :-)

Happy Wednesday Friends!!

5 comments:

  1. Gymboree has the BEST underwear for boys! I'll be sad when I can't buy them anymore. You can usually find good deals on them too! They are really soft, and they hold up well after a lot of washings.

    Saying a prayer for your doctor's visit. You'll be fine, and yes, you must stay away from WebMd! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Underoos are the best! Nathan has more pairs than I can even keep track of! Hope your doc appt goes ok today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized, I went to Starbucks today and didn't get a red cup!? OMG! What gives?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just poking in, found your blog through SWW! I also think SWW are very therapeutic! :)Cute blog, love it! I can totally relate to the re-tumble drying laundry. Ugh such a drag to put it all away. New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm playing catch up on your blog this afternoon. :) Here in MN, we have Caribou and they have green cups this time of year... Either way though, I need to get myself one of those joyous little cups filled with Christmas cheer and complete deliciousness. :) Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete